Skip to content
- To recognize and value the potential of local resource and traditional wisdom of people.
- To focus on the receiver’s dignity instead of the donor’s pride.
- To promote circular economy by ensuring maximum use of each material.
- To collaborate with partner organizations to increase effectiveness and scale.
- To view every entity as equal stakeholder in the process of development rather than observing hierarchical relationships.
- In the race of development we all are too focused on machines i.e. the big, known issues, ignoring the needles- the most important basic needs.
At NSM our focus is on the needles.. i.e the small neglected needs while the world focuses on the big machines. With a large scale civic participation, it is becoming a big people’s movement for development.